Friday, May 15, 2009

Easter


Okay...I have a lot to catch up on, so I will have to post a few seperate blogs so they don't get so long! We have been so busy ever since Easter. Mateo had a lot of fun for Easter. We went to an Easter Egg Hunt on March 28th. It was an absolute blast! We got Mateo his own little basket and then carried him around to a few different eggs. He knew enough to pick them up, but it was a whole other thing to get him to drop it into the basket. He preferred to just throw them! All in all, he collected about 5 eggs and smiled and laughed the whole time.

After that, Mateo got to play musical chairs. Mel carried him around the chairs....they made it 1/2 way through before they got "out". Still fun :)

For Easter, which was April 12th, we had a quiet day. When Mateo woke up, his basket was all laid out for him in the living room. I don't think he knew quite what to think at first. LOL He got bubbles, blocks, a stacker, and a variety of snacks. Mel thinks I spoiled him a little too much...but they were things that were age appropriate that I had wanted to buy Mateo anyway, so I figured I'd just get them all at once for Easter. Mateo had no problem grabbing the blocks and flinging them all around the house. He sure likes to throw things! After that, we went to church, came home and just had a nice quiet day. I look forward to the days when I can hide Mateo's Easter basket around the house and we can watch him hunt for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment