Friday, May 15, 2009

Doing so well!


Mateo is definitely doing well, as far as develpement goes. We went to his physical therapy appointment, where his therapist said that she just can't justify seeing him once a week anymore. He has come such a long way in such a short period of time. He's almost walking! So, she moved him to only once a month.

His speech therapist also said the same thing. About a month ago he went from twice a week with the speech therapist to only once a week. Then a couple weeks ago, she decided he really only needed to be seen once a month. So I am very happy to know that Mateo is doing so well, that he no longer needs weekly therapy!

And he IS doing so much! He "talks" all the time. Of course, I have no idea what he's saying, but he just jibber-jabbers all day long. Sometimes, it sounds like he is singing. LOL I think he has started trying to copy certain words that we say. I'm not sure, because its hard to make the words out, but if I say "Yummy" it sounds like he is trying to repeat it...even if it comes out sounding more like "Muma".
The cutest thing I have found him to be doing so far is throwing kisses. And when he throws kisses to people, he says "MUAH!". I love it. He could do that all day and I'd be in heaven. :) He is just learning so much. Before long, he really will be talking! (AND walking, Yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment